Im going through a lot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going through a lot

I have trouble processing my sexuality and my parents are very rude towards me what do i do

Sorry to hear that... having a family that doesn't accept you for who you are can be very difficult to deal with and understand. It's sad that you're family is rude to you, but there are other people in the world that will accept you! Have you considered talking to someone else other than your family first. Someone that you believe would be accepting and understanding of what you're going through? Teachers, counselors and friends are all possibilities. Try not to focus on the label and just let yourself feel how you want to feel. I hope this helps and there is always the hope that your family will be okay with you talking about your sexuality one day. Here is a great resource that can help @ The Trevor Project https://www.thetrevorproject.org/#sm...apk019zetqgs3w 1-866-488-7386. Text or call us anytime 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X