I'm lost.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm lost.

I haven't been this upset about anything in a long time. I have an F in a class and my mom actually hates me for it. She has yelled at me for missing assignments before but I haven't changed. I don't know how to change. I hate myself knowing that my mom hates me. She came home today and she said she couldn't look at me because she was so disgusted. I have a really amazing life and I hate to take it for granted but everything is becoming so overwhelming and I don't know how to fix it. I'm so disappointed in my self and I don't know how to feel better.

Glad you reached out. So the good news is that you have the ability to take control of the situation, if you say that you don't want to take things for granted then don't! It really is as simple as that, sure it may sound easier said then done but in reality it truly is up to you to make better choices. If you need help in school reach out to a teacher, peer or your guidance counselor. They are there to help with academics if you need extra help, but as far as doing the work that is in your hands. Start making goals for yourself so that you are able to accomplish tasks and check them off as you go. It sounds like your mom is just disappointed maybe and wants you to do your best, that doesn't mean that she hates you. Well, good luck and if you want to talk again, please text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I had a suicide attempt in the summer & spent multiply days in the hostipal cause the pills I took messed up my heart. That day was the first time ever my parents found out that I was depressed & suicidal & they were petrified. Before my attempt I told my guidance councilor everything that I thought was wrong with me & I told her that I was depressed & that my anxiety is out of control & she did nothing about it. I felt so alone & I felt like no one even cared about me or even concerned about me. After my attempt I went to an out patient program & it was hard at first but towards the end I saw all of my progress. I ended before school started & got an outside therapist. I never liked her so I always lied & said that I was great but the suicidial ideations continued. I met with a guidance counselor in school & have been since now & she has really helped me with a lot. She tells my parents when I have SI & when I

Comment

I'm happy to hear you worked hard to get through a really painful time in your life. It's awesome that you're able to trust your guidance counselor enough to be honest with your thoughts, since that's a really important way to help yourself. Keep up the amazing work and feel free to reach out to us via call/text at 888-222-2228 if you'd like more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X