I hate how i feel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate how i feel

Hi I am a 17 years old and i hate the way that I feel about myslef i dont know why but i just feel like i am not worth anything i feel like everyone hates me and doesnt want to be near me I feel like if i wasnt around everyone their lifes would be so much easier. As i said before im 17 and i have great parents that dont hit me or abuse me but the only thing is that they are very very strict and protective they want me to focus on school which i do the problem with that is that they are so protective i cant even date but there is this guy i like and he is amazing but im scared to tell him how i feel bc i dont want my parents to know that i am even talking to someone bc idk how they would react

I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling good about yourself. I'm not completely sure about the reasons why you feel like you are not worth anything but it sounds like you need some self-esteem and confidence building. You should speak with your counselor in school about your feelings and the details as to why. I understand that it may be difficult having super strict parents who are protective and want your only focus to be school right now. You obviously will not be able to change that but you should still be open to them about your feelings and not keep them bottled up inside. Since you said you are 17 then really you only have a few months to a year until you are 18 and will have more of a freedom to make your own decisions, especially if you plan on going to college. If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X