What is wrong with me?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with me?!

Growing up, school was easy for me. I had great friends and way above average grades. I was doing great. Then I started high school. The first few months were great. The work was easy for me and I had amazing friends. Beginning of December, I started to feel really down when I was in school, so I decided to stay home for a while. After a week of being home I felt a lot better and decided to go back to school. Then I started feeling this way again. Now I

Glad you reached out to us. Some of what you are describing can be normal with the demands of high school and balancing it all. If you are feeling really sad and feel that the feelings are overwhelming you, talk to someone. You can talk to your parents, guidance, trusted adult...let someone know what's going on so they can try to help you. You can call or text 2NDFLOOR anytime too, we are her 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X