This is hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is hell

I spent 6 semesters not worrying about school and getting As, now I can;t learn anything and Im literally getting Fs, what do I dO?

I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time in school. You should definitely reach out to your teachers for guidance and support. You can also look into study groups with your peers. If you would like to talk about this further you can call/text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

I completely understand your situation since it is happening to me as well and it is beyond frustrating. During my previous school life, I always got As and never worried much about it; now, I am failing most of my classes. This left me thinking that I am a slacker, stupid, and not good at anything. I do not have the energy nor motivation to do anything, which in turn makes school feel like hell because I am at a point where my teachers think I do not care about school and my classmates think I am dumb. In reality, I worry about school every single day and I know it is important for me to get good grades. After giving it much thought, I came to the conclusion that my problem is that I procrastinate most of the time instead of doing homework and preparing for my classes. I know that everyone procrastinates to a certain degree, but I feel that for me it has become a big problem. My procrastination results from a deep fear of failure, how can you fail at something that you haven't even started, right? So I recommend that you look deep inside yourself, analyze what is the root cause of your problem, and how can you change your current situation. I know it is easier said than done, and I have to tell you that I am still working on it. I encourage you to give it a try because it will help you to know yourself better. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X