Absense

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absense

Im 18 and I go to East Brunswick High school. I was absent today, and my parents were called as a notification. If u know me, you'd know that I feel absolutly uncomfortable amd even "violated" that I was and maybe still under their guardianship (they screwed me over so badlt). I thought that I'm 18, the wouldn't get notified anymore?????? Do you know what the law says? Is there any thing I can sign to prevent parent involvement and notification events? I had like an anxiety attack because it TRIGGERED me. I thought i was done with them.

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. I am sorry you are going through this and have a difficult relationship with your parents. If you are not emancipated, the school has to contact them to let them know you were absent, even at 18. If you are having so many issues with them, you might be able to speak to someone at school about it. Please reach out to 2NDFLOOR if you have any other issues or concerns. We are available 24/7 by text or phone. You can reach us @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X