essaysssss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• essaysssss

Okay so I'm stressing high key about an essay I have to right. My teacher assigned it like in a super weird way. She told us to write a paragraph explaining our topic and then to start researching it. So i'm assuming I'm supposed to write a research paper. We just read the book 1984 and I picked the hardest topic to find sources. I randomly picked it just to try and write a paragraph about something bc I was absent when she assigned it. No one knows what we're doing, she didn't even give clear instructions and I feel like I'm grasping at nothing. I have notes due Monday (Notes on what? I HAVE NO CLUE) and I can't find sources or anything for my topic. She's not responding to my email to change it and i'm about to have a breakdown again. My whole family is working so i'm alone and i'm losing my mind. can someone tell me how i'm supposed to get through this without ripping my hair out!

I see how this could be stressful. Take a few deep breaths. The most important thing is that you are trying and your email to your teacher proves it. If anything just change your topic for now and write your paragraph on it. It sounds like that is all you have to do. If you are having trouble with the topic you picked all it will take is an explanation to your teacher explaining yourself. You would only need to worry about this if you didn't care or weren't trying at all. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X