I'm sad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sad

Hi so yesterday we got a letter in the mail saying I am going to fail school for the year and also I'm getting bullied so that's bringing me down and it's hard to concentrate I'm sad what do I do
     I have been bullied since preschool it was really bad in 4 & 5 grade it's bringing me down plz help

Perhaps arranging a meeting with your teachers and your parents to address your grades would be helpful. Ask how you can improve your grades (e.g. extra credit). Additionally, if you are experiencing difficulty in your classes, ask how to receive extra help. If you are being bullied, tell the school administration, such as the guidance counselor. This will make the school administration aware that this problem exists within the school and offers them the opportunity to address it. You can also make a report with your local police department. You can also visit the website www.bullystoppers.com for more information. You can also call us here at the center at 888-222-2228 if you want to talk. We are available 24 hours a day. 7 days a week.

Comment

But they don't

I would ask for extra crediet but they said they can't give me any so now what do I do I don't want to fail

Comment

I would suggest sitting down with your parents and your teachers and discussing the options available to you.

Comment

Thx

That sounds like a good idea thxl

Comment

It is important for parents to choose right school for their kids, as it the foundation for future for them. Parents must check the educational background of teachers as well as staff members. To know more you can navigate here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X