Socialization

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socialization

I am having some trouble talking to people. I have a big problem talking to large groups of people; I think I do better with individual acquaintances or small groups. I would like to learn how to talk to large groups, small groups, and individual people. I would like to become an extroverted person.

That's normal and I am sure a lot of people would be able to relate to you. Sometimes it just comes down to personality but at the same time is definitely something you can work on! Have you ever thought about taking a social skills class or public speaking class? These are two options that may help. If not, you can try and practice on your own- work your way up from talking to 1 person, to 2 people, then 3 and so on. This will surely take a lot of practice so keep that in mind and try to not let your fears and frustrations stop you from achieving this goal of yours! Confidence is key! If you would like to discuss this further call or text us anytime at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X