I like this guy...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this guy...

so I like this guy and I really messed up! My friend gave me his moms number thinking that it was his and I called him! The mom answered then I hung up. About 5 minutes later I called again and explained everything. The mom go so pissed off and said if I texted anything inappropriate, she was gonna call my dad. Obviously I wouldn

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I understand that you were scared at first and that's why you hung up, but you did do the right thing by calling back and saying sorry. As to why she would ever think you were going to send her something inappropriate, I don't know, but hopefully you get her son's number and can begin texting him instead of her. As for her telling your Dad, if she does, explain the situation exactly as you did here and if he's reasonable, hopefully he'll understand that you did nothing wrong. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X