what can I do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can I do

Well I found out I m pregnant yesterday I m 20 years old I live with my mom the problem is that. I m in my last year of school I don't know how to tell my mom I m pregnant if I tell her she will kick me out of the house my boyfriend said if that happen I m going to his house but he live far from me a hour away and I want to finish school. Here please I need help. What can I do ?

It seems like one option, if you do end up getting kicked out, would be to transfer schools to one closer to your boyfriend's place for the last few months. It is also possible that, while your mom may be upset, she may not end up kicking you out of the house. Sometimes after an initial reaction, there is more calm and acceptance. In any case, there are only about four months left of school, make sure you put in the effort to finish your school and get your diploma. Best wishes and call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X