Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sad

Hi 2nd floor

i always come to second floor to cheer me up when i'm sad but today i just got suspended but my parents dont care witch makes me feel worse cause they have given up on me and i can't stop crying please is there any way you can help me feel better i wont to call but im affraid to im just so scared an dim in middle school.

Well it's good that we cheer you up, sounds like you could really use it today. What makes you think your parents have given up on you? Is this a constant behavior with you? Do you get in trouble a lot? If so, the solution lies within you. Change the behavior that has made your parents give up on you. Don't act in ways that will get you suspended. I'm not even positive that they have given up on you, that's just your perception of their reaction. Maybe they are mad and waiting to cool off to talk to you. Maybe you can ask them why they didn't have a reaction to your suspention. In any case, there is no need to give up yet. As I said, changing the behaviors that are making your parents upset is something within your control that you can change. Open lines of communication with them and see what they are thinking. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X