This is hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is hell

This school is hell im in the 8th grade they say that im staying back but my mother says they cant do that because its agents the law but i dont get how they are telling me one thing then telling me something different. My mother say its no child left behind law but they are telling me that im staying back.

Sorry to hear that you're struggling with school, but hopefully I can help clear up your confusion. The No Child Left Behind law doesn't refer to being held back if you are not passing a grade, it refers to changes to funding, testing and abilities of all children to have access to quality education. This article does a pretty good job of explaining it.
    http://www.greatschools.org/gk/artic...d-left-behind/
    So that being said the school does have the ability to hold you back if your grades are lower than passing on a certain amount of subjects. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X