Cheating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating

Help! I got cheating. It was my first time ever cheating. It was a simple flash card with three things on it. Turns out I didn't even use it. But teacher saw. What will happen to me? Will my parents be contacted? Suspension? Help!

Hi,

Thanks for posting to the 2ndfloor message board. Although you made a poor choice in attempting to cheat in class, as long as you are honest and admit your mistake and promise never to do it again it is likely you will receive a small consequence. All schools have what are called "student handbooks" which contain all the school rules students must follow and the consequences for breaking those rules. Cheating is a common offense in schools and consequences are included in all student handbooks. Look for your student handbook online on your school's website. You can review the consequences for cheating on the first offense. It is most likely a detention, however the consequences will get more severe (for example, possible suspension) if the student gets caught for cheating a second or third time. Your parents will probably be contacted so it is always recommended to tell them first yourself so they are not surprised by the call. If you show your parents you regret your mistake and will never do it again, they are more likely to give you a less severe consequence at home. I hope this helped. Good luck and please contact 2nd Floor whenever you feel the need to talk to somebody at 888-222-2228. Take Care!

Comment

It okay

hey

I ounce cheated to and I got chaught just tell your parents they will understand and they will help you out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X