Accident

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident

I accidentally opened an emergency door in my school. I was walking down the stairs while talking to friends, and I opened a door without noticing a sign on top that said emergency. An alarm went off near the door for a second, but I closed it within 2 seconds and it stopped. Then I went out the regular exit and got on my bus. (This all happened at the end of the day). No other alarms in the school went off. Should I notify the school? Please help, I am scared.

First of all, don't be scared, it was an honest mistake. Secondly, if you're worried, simply go to the main office tomorrow and tell them something like, "I wasn't paying attention yesterday and accidently opened an emergency door. It made a sound, but it stopped as soon as I shut it. After I got home I was thinking about it, and I was worried it might have set off some other alarm in the school. I just wanted to let you guys know I did it by mistake and I'll be sure to be more careful in the future." In all likelihood, nothing additional probably happened after you opened the door. It was probably just an alarm to notify people that an emergency door was opened, but it doesn't hurt to check to make sure if you're feeling guilty or uncomfortable. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X