too stressed to handle it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too stressed to handle it

I'm currently in the audition process for a performing arts academy. its two weeks away and I have nothing prepared. I'm failing three classes and have a c in the other. I don't sleep at night, and can barely hold it together anymore. ive thought about suicide being a way out from all the stress and constant pressure, but I don't know. I really need help

I am sorry to hear that you are having a stressful time right now with juggling everything. I must say that if you are feeling suicidal then go to the ER where they can do a crisis assessment or call The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, someone can get help to you right away. It sounds like you need to take a deep breath and let yourself try to take one step at a time. Try to focus on one challenge and then move on to the next, do you right down your homework/school assignments and then cross it off when you are done? Also you can do the same with your practice schedule for performing arts, set a side an allotment of time and maybe even set a timer so you know that you got your practice in. These little tools can help you manage your responsibilities and can limit the overwhelming feeling of too much on your plate. If you are really struggling with academics then talk to your teachers and guidance counselor, they are all there to help you and try to aide you the best way they can. Your guidance counselor can also help you with your stress and pressures as well, so talk to someone today. I hope this helped you some and know that we are always here for help if you need to talk at 888-222-2228, or text 2NDFLOOR at the same number, we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X