New School

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New School

This year im going to be attending high school as a sophomore. Im so nervous because itsmy first year there. I recently have moved back to New Jersey from PA after 6 years. Im scared no one will like me or anything. Whats some advice you can give me?
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 08-26-2013, 09:20 AM.

Going to a new school can be really tough so it is perfectly normal to feel scared. You may find it helpful to just become familiar with your new school. For example, you can look into some of the different clubs, activities, and sports that it has to offer. You may find one or a few that interest you. Participating in a club or sport is a really great way to meet new people. It can even be helpful to introduce yourself to some of your classmates. You can try saying something simple like "hey, whats up?" or "hey, how was your summer?" It can even help to visit the guidance counselor for some help. They may be able to show you around school or help you find some activities that would be interesting for you. Good luck! And remember to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X