Cutting class

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting class

so ive been class most of the time and I don't like to cut but every time I'm in a class I don't want to be in I start to feel sick and my head starts to hurt and sometimes I cut the classes that I'm passing but I hate cutting because I can ruin my grade but my grades are good. I also cut to go to my counselor and when I'm there I'm okay and relaxed and calm. Idk I just don't like cutting class a lot but if I go to the classes I don't like being in I start getting sick idk why

It sounds like you are getting anxiety when you are in these particular classes. The good thing about this situation is that when you cut you don't leave the school building and you go to your counselor. You are right though if you continue cutting it will start effecting your grades and these grades are very important for college. Are you honest with your counselor about what is going on? If not, you should definitely let him/her know the details about your situation and your feelings so they can help you get to the bottom of your anxiety and work through this. It is always best to get support and not try to overcome things like this on your own. If you would like to talk about this further please call us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X