Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me! - I'm not sure what to do

Hello, 2nd Floor!,

Hi! I would like to talk about something that had happen. So,I'm a 14 year old female, I'm a freshman in high school and i Started a new school this fall. Anyway, I met this girl during the summer, and she is new at my school like me. When, I first meet her, she was quiet and super nice, during the summer program. But, I saw her today, when I was in the bathroom, and she started off by asking me if my name was MaryBeth (with was totally random!), I told her my name in Megan. Then she said to me "OMG, Megan!!!! Will you come to my Birthday party!! It is on January 10, witch Is a Saturday!!! " , I felt bad for her, because she don't have too many friends, so I said "yeah, sure". Then she smile and told me that she "loves me", I was so Creeped out so I said "I love you too." Then She said "are you going to go the Halloween dance?" I said " I don't know yet, I'm still thinking about it, what about you?" She said "Yeah, I'm going I'm going to be Elsa for Halloween, what about you?". By that point I was really creeped out, so I lied and said "I don't know" (I'm going as a rock star this year!) "but, my younger bother is going as Donald Trump!!!" Then she started to laughed (even though I was really creeped out, I'm happy she laughed). So, i left the bathroom, and went to my locker. Then, I look down the hallway, She is looking at me and blowing me KISSES! I see to two things wrong with that, 1. I hardly know her, and she hardly knows me. (I could have been a complete stranger, and she would have talked to me! Witch is not safe!) 2. Telling some I Love u when your in the bathroom washing your hands is kind of weird. I'm super creeped out, but at the same time I feel really bad for the poor girl! I'm not sure what to do or If I should just let it go!, please help me! Thanks

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. I can understand why you felt uncomfortable after she behaved that way in the bathroom. You can let it go, but if you have these encounters with her in the future you may want to be honest. Try not to say "I love you" back and just let her know that you really don't know her that well so you feel uncomfortable when she blows you kisses and says things like that. She may not know how to interact with people in appropriate way or maybe it could be her sense of humor. However, if something is making you uncomfortable the best way for her to stop doing these things is to let her know how you are feeling if you encounter her again. Hopefully this helps, but if not you can call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X