decision

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decision

I need help deciding and I have not much time... this year, I want to do either cheer or drama club. And if I did cheer this freshman year, I will not do it other yrs for personal reasons, so its my only chance. I know for a fact colleges look at activities u stuck with for at least4 yrs. However, acting I will so througout highschool. Do u think I will have more luck doing what club? If I did cheer, will u put it as "wasting a year for something u will not continue"? Cuz I will not ever use/do cheer in life ever again. Or do u think it is much better to continue the arts since I hope to be an actress and will continue? I know u will say "what ever is the best for u", but if it was u, and u hope to get recognition for artsy stuff, yet u want to try cheer cuz it will be fun... what will u pick?

As you said, many times we may say "what's best for you", but that's because these are your decisions not ours. If we told you to do one thing over the other, you may end up resenting us for making that choice in the future. You have to make these choices because you in turn face the consequences of your actions. I would weigh out the pros and cons. On one side it's just one year so doing something you enjoy could be the best choice, but it also sounds like you enjoy drama and it's something that will be in your future for a while. On the other hand you could say since drama will be in your future for a long time, why not try something different for a little bit. I wonder if you can still be part of the drama club even if you chose cheerleading? We would love to discuss this more so if you would like to give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X