help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Haay its like about the last cycle of skool and I'm going to stay back I got bad grades how can I put ma grade up I'm in 7th and and o already stood back twice but I feel like killing my self help

If you really feel like you want to harm yourself, reach out for help immediately. You can call NJ Hopeline (855) 654-6735, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255, call 911 or go to the local ER to have a crisis evaluation, there are professional that can and want to help you! There is always help.

Its normal to feel upset about your grade not passing you to the next grade, so don't be so hard on yourself. I can understand how you might be frustrated, but remember there are ways to improve your school work in the future. You will have to be regimented and reach out for help at the school. Talk to your teachers and guidance to see if there is a way that you can have a study partner or even set days to stay after for help. Just give yourself a break today and try to not over think what could have happened this past year because it is the past. Focus on next year is a new year which means a new start! You can do it!!
    If you want to talk more about this or any other problem give 2NDFLOOR a call we are here 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or text us everyday from 4-8 pm @ 908-280-0235. Good luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X