Stress overload

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress overload

I'm constantly confused in my classes. I have a very heavy schedule and workload and no study hall. Also I'm losing motivation. I'm so anxious all of the time about my grades and my future and I'm worried that how im doing isn't good enough. I study so much and I don't get nearly enough sleep as I should because I'm up late just trying to finish my work. Not only am I doing poorly in my classes, I'm dropping down from an honors level to regular for the first time since 6th grade in my math class and that makes me feel really dumb. I'm so over my teachers doing a poor job of explaining everything and for making me feel like an idiot when I ask a question. I just want this overwhelming feeling to end but because junior year is coming up, I have a feeling I'll be overwhelmed for a while. Help please.

I can understand why you are feeling stressed out, but I think you may be putting too much pressure on yourself. Not sleeping could also be affecting your stress level. I know you may feel that dropping out of honors level is bad, but it's not. It may help you to gain a better understanding of the subject and if you feel more confident in it you can always move up. It's better to get amazing grades in regular classes then failing grades in honor classes. Sometimes we just need to give ourselves a break and realize that we can't accomplish everything right away. If you would like to talk more give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us from 4-8PM daily at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X