X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me

Dear 2ndfloor,
    I have been getting in trouble at school and I cant help it but I just do I give attitude and It wont stop I am on the end of getting suspended permentaly they have taken me of the bus for being inappropriate
    Plz what do I do I don’t wanna get in trouble again.help

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndFloor. It sounds like this situation is getting pretty serious, but it also sounds like it may partially be in your control. Try identifying ways in which you get in trouble, and think about why you do those certain things. Focus on eliminating certain behaviors that are getting you into trouble. I know you say that you have no control, but you have to take back the control. You need to take responsibility for certain actions, realize why you are doing them, and find better ways of expressing yourself. You can always go to a counselor to discuss any issues you are having that may be contributing to your behavior. It could help to talk about this in person. You have the power and ability to turn this around, it's in your control. If you want to talk more give 2ndFloor Youth Helpline a call at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X