In a Fog

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a Fog

A few days ago, someone said something that really hurt me. I ended up leaving class and going to the restroom to cry. I told my school guidance counselor what happened, and she is working things out. I'm not sure why, but I still feel upset. Not as if I was going to start crying, but a sinking feeling. Not happy. What can I do to come out of this fog?

Its normal to feel upset for a little bit after an upsetting situation happened so don't be so hard on yourself. Just give yourself a break and try to not over think what happened. Its also great that you went to the guidance counselor for help. It also helps to talk about things, do you have a trusted friend? Parent? Relative? I hope this helps you a bit.
    If you want to talk more about this or any other problem give 2NDFLOOR a call we are here 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or text us on Friday's from 4-8 pm @ 908-280-0235. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X