:(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

I'm never invited to anything my friends do. I don't feel like any of my friends like me anymore, and I don't know what to do I think I have anxiety because I'm scared to do anything or say anything to anyone

I'm sorry to hear that. I think it is really important to have a conversation with your friends about how you're feeling or at least the one who you would consider the closest. This way they can understand your feelings and hopefully change their actions. If you find that this did not work it may be a good idea to make some new friends by joining different types of activities that you are interested in. It could be helpful to talk with your school counselor about this issue as well. If you would like to talk about this further with us please call here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X