Phone problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone problems

For Christmas I got an iPhone and ever since I've been addicted. I can't get off it once I started using it. My grades have gone done because I've beome lazy. I can't focus. And when I turn it off I feel the urge to listen to music which isn't always very helpful

I can understand your urge to be on your phone constantly. It is something that many people today struggle with so it also makes it a difficult task to stop using it. It may take a while to get used to it, but it sounds like you need to make a schedule of when you should use your phone and when you should not. You can use it as motivation to get your work done. Then try putting it away at a certain point each night, so that you know they amount of time you have to use it. If this is too difficult I would talk to your parents and see if they can put it somewhere while you do your work. If you want to talk more call 2ndFloor Youth Helpline, we are here 24/7 888-222-2228 or you can now text us every Friday 4-8pm @ 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X