feeling unwanted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling unwanted

Hi is this 2nd floor? Well if it is I need to talk to somebody I've been dealing with issues in school my friends haven't been acting like my friends lately they've been ignoring me not talking to me or anything and being mean to me I'm not sure what to do also in gym class people have been making rude comments about me I can take the bullying anymore what should I do

This is 2NDFLOOR, thank you for reaching out to us. Bullying is unacceptable and you should speak to your teachers, principle, or school counselor. If you are uncomfortable speaking to them alone; it may be best to have a parent or guardian speak to them with you. Also; regarding your friends, maybe you can try asking them if something is wrong? And see how they react to you. I know these situations are never easy, but try to stay positive and seek help through the school. You can also go on bullystoppers.com or give us a call at 2NDFLOOR anytime @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X