I need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

There's so many things going though my mind in this part of my life. I am so tired of everyone. I am tired of people at my school. I am tired of my family. I go to school and I hate everyone around me. People at my school think I'm weird and emo (I really don't even look emo at all) my best friend has stabbed me in the back, my other friends barely ever talk to me, my boyfriend is always giving me problems and arguing with me and it stresses me out because it's hard and he's 5 years older than me. At home my sister and my mother completely ignore me. They make me feel as if I don't even exist, they don't even care if I'm alive when they get home. I'm so stressed out. Im a senior. I'm going to graduate and I have no idea what I am going to do. Yea I know every goes through this but it's so hard when you're completely alone in this. I don't even know how I can even pay for college, my mother is going back to Italy when I'm 18 and she's kicking me out so I'll have to live on my own right there. I want to go to college but i don't know how I am gonna pay for it. My mom has paid my sisters entire college and she's paying for her too to medical school and I'm just here with nothing. I want to go to art school I've had a passion for art and illustrations and since I was young I've had the dream of becoming a tattoo artist I've done tattoos with my friends tattoo machine but I'm still getting better and I'm still not the best at it. Im struggling a lot with my school right now. I've been cutting class and not handing assignments and I'm getting behind and I want to catch up and get things handed in but it's hard with everything that's in my mind. My mother makes me to chores and run arraigns all day and I don't have time for anything. I need help I need something

It is horrible feeling when you feel alone and you have a lot going on. Finding a balance between, school, home, and relationships can be very difficult especially when there is turmoil. There are so many options when it comes to paying for college, so do not let that stop you from pursuing your dreams. However, you have to get yourself back on track in school. It sounds like it would helpful for you to call and speak with one of our support counselor to further discuss ways to manage everything that is going on in your life right now. The 2NDFLOOR YOUTH HELPLINE is open 24 hours a day seven days a week. 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X