Me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me

I have always seemed to be getting in trouble at school alot through middle school and im one of three boys in my house and my parents always talk about my behavior and it makes me sad because i feel that im not good enough for them. I have sometimes thought about suicide but couldn't think about all the pain my parents would have this helps alot

It is great that using the message board is helpful for you. It is often helpful to talk about the things that upset us. Have you communicated your feelings about this to your parents? Perhaps you can ask them for advice on which behaviors don't work for them. Try to work with them. Let them know that you feel sad and like you aren't good enough for them. Suicide is never the right way to cope. If you do feel suicidal, meaning that you have active thoughts of harming yourself, it is really important to talk to an adult that you trust and get help. You can always call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228. We also offer texting every Friday from 4-8pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X