:(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

My Friend just committed suicide and its all my fault. I just don't know what to do? I was friends with her since I was 2, 13 years. Life is never going to be the same. I'm numb and I can't feel anything. I miss her so much and who is there to blame? Only me.

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. We are so sorry to hear about your friend committing suicide. Death is never an easy thing to deal with, especially when it is someone close to you. It is even harder to deal with when they are your age, and when they take their own life. But please know that when someone chooses to take their own life, it is ultimately their decision. You should try not to blame yourself for this unfortunate event.

That being said, suicide and death of a loved one, is a complex thing to understand and deal with when it occurs for anyone. You may be going through a variety of emotions including anger, denial, numbness, sadness, and depression. It is okay to feel numb right now, and not really know what to do. But we highly recommend reaching out to a therapist, or a close family member so that you can try to understand your feelings and work through any questions you may have. If your friend was a classmate of yours, your school may have also set up grief counseling. While this may seem really difficult to attend, it may be helpful for you just to go and speak with a counselor to learn a bit more about suicide and grieving. Perhaps you may even meet others that are going through similar feelings as you.

Of course feel free to call 2NDFLOOR at anytime at 1-888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X