Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school and me

dear second floor,

so i have been upset about school and all of my problems always seen to get worse when i tell someone, so i told my princiable about what is going on in school and that i dont feel safe because this girl said she wanted to fight me after school. and the problem got worse i am scared i hate school ever since this has started. a kid told the buss to buckle up and then she told me to i said what if i wanted to get hurt she told her friend and i am scared i hate school and i hate my life plz help

I am sorry to hear that this has been going on. I think it was very brave of you to go to the principal to talk about the problem. If you feel that doing that has not helped you should have your parents call the principal and tell he/she that the problem has gotten worse. It sounds like this is happening on the bus which the school is still in charge of. Since you are being threatened to get beat up the school must handle this. If you're scared to walk off the bus to your home after school maybe you can have a friend walk with you or have your parents pick you up from school until the problem is solved. Again, the best thing to do at this point is have your parents directly contact your principal. Please call us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X