Aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So, I'm in all Enriched classes/groups and currently in 7th grade. I've only gotten one 'B+' on my report card in 4th grade and the rest of my life were 'A's. I just got a B+ in Language Arts and I'm freaking out! I must've cried for at least 40 minutes. I try everything to fix my problems in that class. I asked for extra help and she (my teacher) told me my writing pieces were "great". I didn't know "great" means a B-! I ask her to move me from the people that distract me, but then I don't sit with the people on my level, so she doesn't do anything. I ask her how to do the comprehension work but she assumes since I'm in the Enriched group, I don't actually need help, and just seeking attention. I ask my team counselor about this, and she tells me to "adjust to her teaching type". My parents say that's a great grade, but not for me! Plus, this is the year that High Schools look at, and I messed it up! I don't want to get more 'B's! What do I do?!

P.S. I've also asked for extra credit, and she doesn't give any.

That sounds like a very stressful situation. I can understand why you are upset with your grade, but it also sounds like you may be being a little hard on yourself. If you still feel that you are unhappy with your grade I would try to reach out to another teacher that you might feel comfortable with. Maybe they could then help you. Another option is that you could ask for a tutor. If your school doesn't have one a nearby high school or center would be another good choice. If you need more help give call 2ndfloor Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X