Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Hi there, first of all let me tell you how incredibly brave you are. What you did was not easy, but it is so inspiring to so many people out there including myself. You should be so proud of yourself, because I sure know I am proud of you! You recognized that the path you were on was not where you wanted to be, and you were honest with yourself and family to make a change. You are awesome.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi thank you so much for sharing your struggles. Sometimes it is not easy to admit that something you are doing is wrong, but I am proud of you for that. It is so easy to be succumbed to peer pressure but the fact that you were open and honest and told your parents before it could get any worse shows a lot about your character. Great job!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you for sharing the story of your addiction. It's easy to be pulled into doing things you never wanted to when your friends are doing it too, but you are so strong for pulling yourself out. It was so brave of you to tell your parents and surrender your vape. It shows how strong you are, never forget that! I'm so glad you're happier now!

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    hi there, thank you for being brave enough to share this experience with hopes to motivate others who might also be vaping or thinking about quitting vaping. here are a couple of resources for anyone reading this interested in more information/support regarding addiction: reach nj ( call 844- 732-2465) http://reachnj.gov; or National Alcohol & ;Substance Abuse Info Center (call 800 784-6776) www.addictioncareoptions.com. you can also reach out to 2ndfloor via text or phone call 24/7 to discuss this topic further.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Quitting Vaping

Quitting Vaping

For a really long time I told myself that I was never ever ever ever ever going to be one of those kids who vape. About 5 months ago I found out that my best friend vapes. Of course I didn' t want to feel left out so I started vaping also. It became so addicting, I became dependent of the vape. Every morning, I felt like I needed to take a hit. Until I looked at myself in the mirror and realized what I was doing with my life. That night, I put aside all my fears and told my parents. I also surrendered my vape too. I was shaking because of the withdraw. But im so glad that I gave it up beause now im alot happier. Hope this helps other kids out there who are trying to quit. You got this
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X