Quitting Vaping

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting Vaping

For a really long time I told myself that I was never ever ever ever ever going to be one of those kids who vape. About 5 months ago I found out that my best friend vapes. Of course I didn' t want to feel left out so I started vaping also. It became so addicting, I became dependent of the vape. Every morning, I felt like I needed to take a hit. Until I looked at myself in the mirror and realized what I was doing with my life. That night, I put aside all my fears and told my parents. I also surrendered my vape too. I was shaking because of the withdraw. But im so glad that I gave it up beause now im alot happier. Hope this helps other kids out there who are trying to quit. You got this

hi there, thank you for being brave enough to share this experience with hopes to motivate others who might also be vaping or thinking about quitting vaping. here are a couple of resources for anyone reading this interested in more information/support regarding addiction: reach nj ( call 844- 732-2465) http://reachnj.gov; or National Alcohol & ;Substance Abuse Info Center (call 800 784-6776) www.addictioncareoptions.com. you can also reach out to 2ndfloor via text or phone call 24/7 to discuss this topic further.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X