Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the “supplement” pills my parents force me to take make me want to starve myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the “supplement” pills my parents force me to take make me want to starve myself

so my parents are crunchy imo and they force me to take these supplement pills to “restore my gut bacteria”, which quite frankly i call bs as i have 0 digestive issues. these pills have to be taken before every meal, and they genuinely make me gag. im autistic (leading me to have very strong reactions to sensory input) and my parents know this. i have no idea how to tell my parents that these pills make me want to starve myself so i dont ever have to take them, they’ll probably think im overreacting or smth. my dad literally jokes abt me having to take my “tasty pills” before every meal, as he calls it. im so fucking done with this family, i’m going 0 contact the second i move out or my parents die. can anyone at all help me out? i’ve just been hiding the fact that im not taking the pills

If you are uncomfortable taking the supplement then talk to your parents about it, Just a thought maybe you don’t have any Gastro issues with digestion issues because you’ve been taking the supplement before. I know you mentioned you’re not taking it now and not telling them but sounds like they’re just trying to prevent anything before it happens. Completely understand that you don’t want to when it is you’re right not to so just talk to them about it and be open. maybe they will react better Than you think. If you want to talk further about this or anything just text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime.

Comment

no, my parents only started me on these supplements a few days ago- i've never had to take these before in my life. but i'll definitely try to tell them :]

Comment

My birthday was January 13. That night on my bday my mom chose to spill her secret she’s been keeping from me. Her and my dad have been divorced since I was 5-6. She told me that they have been seeing each other since last LAST Christmas. I was shocked and afraid that everything was going to change. I started to isolate my self from them so I wouldn’t get comfortable with them. What made it worst is that my mom told m she was pregnant with his kid. She had a miscarriage and she never told my dad but then she was pregnant a second time. She’s about three months, she put an ultra sound photo with a picture frame on my dads work desk in the office. Few days later he flipped it because he didn’t want anyone to see or know that she was pregnant. My mom would usually dump her drama on my aunt but she just gave birth so she didn’t want to hear that b.s. my mom texted my dad saying that if he didn’t love and accept the baby then he never loved (my name). She told me about it. It really messed me up. I had dreams of my dad telling me he never loved me and that it wasn’t his choice to have me. It felt so real I couldn’t take it and it honestly kind of ruined our relationship. I told my mom she was kind of traumatizing me and she said she would stop but never realizes that she keeps doing the same thing over over again. She keeps hurting me and I don’t know how to talk about it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X