I need help :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help :(

i want to get help from a therapist, but i don't know how to tell my parents. I have major migraines all the time and pass out a lot.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry you have migraines. Do your parents know? if you are passing out that is a concern. Definitely let your parents know and you should see a medical doctor to get some support. As far as a therapist goes, you can let them know you would like to speak to a counselor because you have some things on your mind. Although, you should speak to them about passing out as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to 2ndfloor by text, message board or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

It can be difficult to speak about these issues with your parents, but speaking with them about your concerns will often be rewarding and the best thing you can do. You can work together to find help and effective solutions to the serious migraines you are having. I'm glad that you reached out and I hope you can find the support you need, remember that speaking about your feelings and concerns is never a bad thing to do, this is how the healing process starts.

Comment

I'm sorry that you are experiencing these migraines and are passing out a lot. I'm sure you've tried to handle this on your own, but sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is to ask help from others. I may not know your exact relationship with your parents, but they should be the ones to know that you are in pain and need help. I understand it can be embarrassing, scary, or might sound useless to ask for help, but you never know if people are truly willing to help until you ask them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X