Need Advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice

My 35 year old son is an angry person who has drastic emotional ups and downs. He is currently unemployed with no health benefits. How can we get him help?

Hello! If your son is unemployed with no health benefits perhaps it would be beneficial for him to go to your local Social Services Department so he could try to obtain some health insurance and see what other services he would be eligible for. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please feel free to reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime via text/call 24/7 at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Depending on your level of comfortableness with your son, maybe you can try and talk to him about talking to a counselor or therapist. Maybe talking through his emotions with a 3rd party could help him find peace for himself.

Comment

I think a good way to communicate to your son would be to boost his self-esteem and try to talk to him in a way that uplifts him. People tend to avoid and dislike conversations that involve them causing issues or being a problem. Your son might not necessarily feel proud to be unemployed, which might explain why he shows anger towards others and maybe even to himself. If there is someone who can also intervene as an objective 3rd party, like a friend, then I think that could help as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X