Hairy Legs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairy Legs

I'm a fifth grade girl and im eleven years old. I have never shaved before. Should I? In my opinion, my legs are hairy and black and I don't want to embarrass myself at the fifth grade pool party next week. I already have a razor my mom got me. My parents say that I shouldn't shave too early and that they aren't even that hairy. I completely disagree. They said that once you shave, my hair will become worse and worse the more I do it. I just don't want to be self conscious of the way my legs look in front of my whole grade. Please help i really need advice before the pool party!

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. I think it is important to feel comfortable with yourself. If you feel you would like to shave your legs, then you should. Since your parents bought you a razor, I am not sure why they told you not to shave. Maybe ask them why they gave it to you. I cannot tell you whether to shave or not, that is a personal decision. I hope you can decide before the party! Good luck and reach out anytime! We are available by text, phone or message board post. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Hey girlie, this same thing happened to me when I was in the 5th grade, except I also had a mustache. It does not grow back thicker or darker!! Go ahead and shave those legs! Make sure to use conditioner or use the ESO shaving balm, the raspberry one smells great, and go slow, watch some youtube videos! You got this queen. Love yourself! Hair or no hair.

Comment

Thank you! They gave me the razor because i asked for one but they are telling me that maybe i shouldn't.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X