I dont understand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont understand

I don't understand why suicide is considered bad, I mean I get why but when you think about it your doing what you want, you don't have to worry about dying at the most unexpected time scared and afraid or sitting on a hospital bed fighting for your life. You get to choose when you want to die and how. Like If i wanted to kill myself tonight not that I will, but if I did want to, it would be at a time that I want it to happen and where and the time I want. I say this because I'm afraid of death soif I could I would be immortal. But, its like in the moment I would have to be afraid I could do whatever. ad

And I don't get why when your really going through everything no ones there or understands you, but when your gone everyone asks like there was no signs. I failed 3 attempts which is obvious because you wouldn't see this if it was a success. And I realize now that I only had 3 people that I felt really even cared about me and they weren't my friends or family, so that shows a lot.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry you are going through this and I hope you are getting support through therapy. Sometimes when people feel like they want to commit suicide or attempt suicide they do not realize that it is a permanent solution to a problem or issue that is not permanent. When you say you only have three people that care about you, and they aren't your family, many people might have even less. Sometimes family cannot understand what you are feeling and they don't know how to react to it either. So maybe they do care but don't know how to respond. If you feel like you are going to hurt yourself you should reach out to a trusted adult or you can also call (800) 273-TALK 8255. It's the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. You can also contact 2ndfloor by text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228. Please reach out for support.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X