Its to much to handle....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its to much to handle....

I have insecurities and my weight it a heavy impact on it. It affects the way I sit now. My mom and friends say "your not fat" and I shrug it off but i cant even sit anymore with out almost crying. I can just feel the fat and its so scary to me and I cry. Its gotten so bad to the point where I have to sleep in a way where I can't feel my body fat which is hard so now I just can't sleep anymore. I stay up all night and Im lacking school now. A few weeks ago I threw up my food because of it and I started cutting to. But I stopped because I knew i had to it wasn't easy but I did it. I just can't anymore its hard and I need help. I haven't told anyone because of course if a girl tells her feelings she's a attention seeker. So I tend to stay down and just stop talking about how I feel. This weight is not good I cry every night and I don't get the sleep I need. I have been thinking to go on a diet even though i'm young. I just can't handle this anymore really I just dont know what to do.... I also have distract myself by playing on my phone to not think about it..

Glad you reached out. Body image and weight are very common issues that many people struggle with. It sounds like this is really affecting you emotionally so I encourage you to talk to your parents and reach out to a doctor to get a check up and even discuss weight loss. They can refer you to a dietician or a weight loss program that might help you. It is better to discuss and address this now before this issue becomes too much. Talking to a therapist about your emotions is a good idea too, so again please talk to your family about seeing someone. If you want to talk about this or anything please reach out to us anytime at 888-222-2228 by calling or texting. Here are two resources with good info on them, https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/body-image.html and https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...e/art-20044668.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X