I need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

I need help, being better and less unhappy. I struggle lots with my mental health and I need ways to be more positive and to stop all the voices in my head that are making me beat myself up all the time.

Hey there, thanks for reaching out! It is always so easy to succumb to the voices that put you down. The best way to counteract those voices is by challenging them and being the person you want to be. If you are confident in who you are then it is less likely for you to give into the insecurities. An example would be if you feel like you aren't a nice person to try to do things in your day to day that are nice. This way when the doubts come up you know that you have done nice things so you would be less likely to believe them. It also doesn't hurt to have good positive supports to talk to when you do feel like you are beating yourself up. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please reach out to 2NDFLOOR via text or call anytime 24/7 at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Oftentimes, we can be our own worst critic. It is easy to pick ourselves apart and judge ourselves harshly for every little thing we do. Something I would suggest is journaling. Every day, you can write down something positive about yourself or something good that happened to you. Some examples include "Today I... held the door for someone, complimented a stranger, helped out a friend, did well on a test, bettered myself in some way (working out, meditating, being kind to yourself)." After a while, you will start to see a list of positive things in your life that will remind you of your worth. Remember, you can choose to find positivity and happiness in every single day!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X