Need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

So I have been masterbating and squirting since august 2018. I have taken my new parents toys (vibrator/dildo) and made myself orgasm and squirt (its been all over). The 1st time i did it i bled so bad and i moan now so much. I have been doing it everyday since. I need help, but it feels so good. Just that feeling makes me feel so good. I feel like such a whore, slut, and hoe. But it feels amazing with the gushing and shaking. I just need help I dont know what to do.

I am glad that you reached out to 2ndfloor for support. Masturbation is perfectly normal. Many people masturabate as a form of release. I am sorry it is making you feel this way. Please check out this website to learn more: www.sexetc.org. You can reach out to 2ndfloor anytime by message board, text , or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X