Tired of emotions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of emotions

For the past few weeks or so I've just been feeling super tired. I'm ignoring my friends texts, and sometimes I feel as if I can't even move. I usually take a nap and get back to whatever I was doing, but it's always there. Just talking to people or being near them seems to drain me so fast. I feel just drained and empty. I've cut myself a few times, just so I can feel something. I might be getting a bit poetic here but I feel like a shell of my former self. Like the person I used to be has shriveled away and I'm all that's left. I don't know if it's depression or something but I don't feel safe coming out to my parents about how I feel. I don't really have any friends I can talk to either. All they'll do is freak out and try to tell my parents or the rest of my friends, which is not what I want.

I am glad that you reached out to 2ndfloor. We are here to help. If you continue feeling this way, it is important to let an adult know, whoever you feel comfortable sharing with. We do not diagnose here but I can give you some resources that might help you. Here are a few websites: www.reachout.com, www.youthanxietybc.com and www.halfofus.com. Please check out those websites, they will have some coping techniques. You can always reach out to 2ndfloor by test, phone or Messageboard. We are available 24/7 @ 888-222-2228. Stay safe!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X