Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel awful about my self

I am 12 but weigh 120 lbs and that makes me want to cry because I

I'm sorry that you are feeling awful about yourself. There are ways to feel better and lifestyle changes that you can make like exercising and eating healthier! If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I have a lot of harmful thought about myself . I feel like my life is a mess and I hate it . My life is so messed up that I didn

Comment

I feel like my life is a mess. I have depression and anxiety all the time. I don't know what to do

Comment

You may want to consider speaking with a counselor about your depression and anxiety to receive the right support to work through it. School counselors are always a great source of guidance for something like this. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to call or text 2NDFLOOR at 1(888)222-2228. We are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X