Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicidal thoughts and cutting myself.

I need help....

i always have suicidal thoughts and used to cut myself but i stopped because i promised it to someone that i really trust. PLEASE HELP ME! .....Or give me advices...

There is a lot that you can do to get help for what you are going through. Suicidal thoughts are scary, but they do happen from time to time with people, but they are definitely something that you want to address so you don't have to deal with them anymore. The first thing that comes to mind is mental health treatment. Can you speak with your parents about going to see a therapist? Someone that can help you work through your suicidal thoughts? If not your parents, what about going to speak to a guidance counselor or a teacher? If you are ever feeling like you are going to hurt yourself, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a place you can call to talk about what you are going through at 800-273-TALK or the NJ Hopeline at 855-654-6735, both of these organizations are there to help people in your exact position. You can also call or text us if you ever want to talk at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X