Tricks In the mind

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricks In the mind

I've been cutting myself, but without any bleeding because my mind is pulling tricks on me, like crackling noises in my head, I don't know how to tell my parents about this and have nobody to talk too.

Glad you reached out to us. Cutting is not a healthy coping skill. Have you ever talked to anyone about your self-harm or your feelings? It would be good to let someone know, like an adult you can trust...maybe a family member (mom, dad, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, cousin, grandma, grandpa), school counselor, or a friend. A counselor especially can help you develop better coping skills that will not harm you. When you get the urge to cut, try some of these coping tools; listen to music, exercise, go for a walk, call a friend, and watch a comedy, deep breathing exercises, snap a rubber band on your wrist or rub an ice cube on it, you can take a cold or hot shower, etc. You can also check out this link at https://www.crisistextline.org/selfharm/ which can give you support. You can also call or text us anytime, we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

hey , i cut to. but i bleed. and i can relate to you on the mind playing game thing. its stress and you overthinking. I understand you in this. just know you can always talk to me. i promise i wont give you those stupid life lessons. i hate those too

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X