Almost one year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost one year

It will be a year on Wednesday since I was admitted to a psychiatric hospital. It is making me really anxious and I feel like I have no one to talk to about it. I was taking off my meds about a month ago because I was doing good. Recently I am worried the past is repeating itself. I feel all alone, I am getting really sad sometimes, and generally not feeling great. I also might be fine and these things are semi-normal but I

Sometimes medications do need to be adjusted. So if they thought you were doing ok and now you're starting to feel like you are not doing as good, you should bring that up to the prescribing doctor. It's actually really great that you picked up on the signs of your sadness early and can take steps to counter it in a healthy manner before it gets out of hand. Just tell them honestly what's going on and let them make a decision with you what needs to be done. Best of luck to you. You can call or text us 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X