weight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight

I hate my body. I have big thighs they move so much when i walk. i have be arms. I hate wearing bathing suits because then i look at all the girls that have such nice body's and then i look at my self and cover myself with a towel. i hate wearing shorts because i always have to pull them down because of my thighs. my stomach has rolls in it and i hate it so much. when ever i sit i have to hold my stomach because i don't want people to see my stomach. I am 135 and 5'2. Im heavy and its hard. guys probaly dont like me because of my curves and dont think im good enough because im not as perfect and skinny as all the other girls. People dont understand how hard it is.

Very often people have these thoughts about their weight or how they look, and very often they are misguided. We tend to be our own worst critics and you probably are seeing things in yourself that no one else notices. I would also bet that if the girls that you are describing as "perfect and skinny" were able to be honest with you, they would tell you that there are parts of their bodies that they are unhappy with and also that you have qualities they wish they had. Instead of focusing on the things you don't like about your self, try to find qualities about yourself that you like and try to spend your time focusing on those instead of on the things you don't like about yourself. As far as guys not liking you, there is not one specific type of body that guys like. Guys are attracted to different body types. And let's not forget that you are not just a body, you are a brain and personality as well, so a guy who only likes you for your physical appearance is probably not worth your time anyway. Try to be happy with and love yourself and others will see that and love you for who you are too. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X