anxiety

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anxiety

hi. I'm 15 and a girl. the past 2 years ive smoked lots of weed. maybe not to other people, but for me it was a definitive trait. I'm a month clean right now because I had a falling out with a friend I smoked with all the time, lost my bong, didn't have any money, and now I don't really have a desire to smoke as much anymore. but I realized how foggy my mind was while I was smoking and now that I'm clean I'm a lot more aware of everything in my life and more aware of myself and its been giving me really bad anxiety. the only way I can describe it is like being really distracted during everything because I feel like something terrible is about to happen to me. yesterday all of a sudden I just had such terrible anxiety that I threw up. I'm talking such a bad feeling in my chest. I was so anxious. I want to go to a doctor and tell them about how ive been feeling but I don't want to tell my mom about the anxiety. she knows I smoke but I don't want her to know I'm feeling this way. I just want to know if theres a reason I feel this way, what I can do about it, etc. the anxiety getsnso bad that get sick and feel like my body is shutting down. I'm scared all the time.. I want to know if theres a doctor I can go to by myself just to make sure I'm healthy.

Most likely, the anxiety was there and the weed was helping to keep it at bay. Now that the weed is gone, the anxiety is poking its head up and becoming a negative presence in your life. Going to see a doctor is a great idea, however, without your Mom, I don't know how that would work. Most doctors take some form of insurance that would likely show up in their insurance paperwork. If you want call your doctor's office and see what their policy is about seeing a patient without a parent. At the end of the day, if your Mom knew you smoked, I'm not sure why she would be upset with you having anxiety concerns. In the mean time, you can try things that help to reduce anxiety such as exercise, yoga, creative outlets or meditation. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X