Weight😭,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight😭,

I'm eleven years old, almost twelve in August and I currently weight 160 pounds, last summer I was 120 and I'm 5'1, these past two years I've been on medications, (Trileptal,Abilify,Focalin,Zoloft,seroquel,Prozac, and concerta) right know I'm just taking the concerta, is there anyway I can loose weight faster,I should mention that I started puberty early,I grew breasts at like the 2nd grade and got my period at eight years old.i really don't wanna weight this much.any suggestions?

The first thing you can do is talk with your medical doctor about your concerns and ask for healthy ways to become more fit. They are familiar with you and your personal issues and could offer tips for getting in shape in a healthy manner. Likely it would include the usual recommendations such as moderating food intake, eating healthier foods such as fruits and vegetables, curbing unhealthy food and drink and exercising. Sometimes medications do contribute to weight gain and a medical doctor should be able to tell you if they believe that is the case. Keep in mind your goal should be to be healthy and discuss how to do that with him/her. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Well, my parents are divorced, so i see where you're coming from. the best advice i would give you is to just realize that the divorce is not your fault and you're parents both still love you (most of the time). Hope you feel better! also exercise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X